With this workshop series, you will get an officially recognized sustainability report with a certificate, your ECG balance sheet, within 6-8 months.
The ECG balance sheet is a holistic and comprehensive snapshot of your company with regard to your social, ecological and economic actions.
In the workshop series you will get an in-depth introduction to the management tool of the Economy of common good - the Matrix 5.0. You will find out the status quo of your company and receive valuable ideas on how to offer even more sustainable products and services and become a top employer and business partner.
In dialogue with other companies, you exchange your valuable experiences and good practices and identify your own potential for improvement. Because experience shows that you benefit particularly from the group dynamics and the valuable wealth of experience of other companies in your peer group, especially when preparing the first ECG balance sheet. In addition, you take advantage of the professional support through this process by DAS HELDEN-ATELIER and focus entirely on the further development of your company.
After completing the workshop series, you will have written your ECG balance sheet and will receive an attestation with the number of points achieved and an officially recognized certificate. Your company will remain competitive through management that is suitable for future generations.
By publishing your ECG balance sheet on your corporate website, you can also draw attention to the sustainability awareness of your company.
OUR COMMON GOALS:
- Status quo of your company
- Impulses for action oriented towards the common good
- Publication of the first ECG balance sheet (with attestation and certificate)
THE WORKSHOP IS SUITABLE FOR:
- All sectors - especially gastronomy, hotels, tourism and the food industry
- EPUs, SMEs, employees of large companies
- On the market for at least 2 years
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP SERIES:
- 7 workshops of 6 hours each, online or in person
- Duration: approx. 6-8 months
- ECG balance sheet: approx. 60-100 pages, with attestation and certificate
- Peer group workshop with like-minded companies who want to shape the entrepreneurial future (optional: also possible as individual coaching)
- Workshop fee: EUR 8,000 plus 19% VAT per peer group consisting of 4-6 companies (workshop fee for individual coaching on request)
For your officially recognized sustainability report WITH attestation and certificate,
Your personal ECG balance sheet!